Smartsite "Difficult to Deal With!"

Warren, Michigan 1 comment

I wish I could give you my contacts name @ Smartsite, but I can't because she refused to give it to me. I paid them $98.00 to do my file conversion for Amazon Kindle and her communications with me, was anything but kind. She behaved as if I was getting her service for free. I was concerned with the format having some spacing issues and I just wanted it to be correct for the buying public. She then threatened me with the following email, "Our paper trail shows that Smart Site® has gone far beyond the customer services practices clearly posted on www.smartsite.com in order to help you. Additional consideration and questions will be billed at $100 per hour via Pay Pal."

Here's what their website states about fees:

Book Publishing | SmartPlans | Business

Coaching via the telephone at $1.65 per minute| billed by the minute | you control the cost. Miss No Name, was very rude and I do not recommend this company.

Review about: File Conversion.

Comments

VIVIAN30

Happy new year.

My name Vivian ! I saw your profile today and became inter​ested to write to you today,

I Feel we shall make a better intro​duction in our next commu​nication. I want to make a good frien​dship with you,

If you accept my interest feel free to write me back with this email address (Vivia​na4Single at y a h o o.com) so that i can reply you with my pictures